- Christine Hawks, Market Manager
Worthington Farmers Market Pre-Order Pick-Up This Weekend!
The indoor Worthington Farmers Market is closed due to the Coronavirus pandemic. As an alternative, we have created a list of producers and how to contact them to purchase their products directly. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PrREVSjXh6d0S_oV3OGpoRFx8EgtV1iDM53pcqArjYc/edit?usp=sharing
Provided COVID-19 restrictions do not expand, we will again offer a convenient, drive-through/pick-up location, at the Worthington Community Center, Saturday, March 28, 10am to Noon, for your PRE-ORDER purchases.
* Order early!
* Only PRE-PAID, PRE-ORDERS will be available for pick-up. * Cash and Credit Card transactions will NOT be accepted on-site.
* Please use the East Wilson Bridge Road entrance!
* Please do not arrive before 10am or after 12pm!
* There will be 2 service aisles: Non-Perishable (produce, baked goods, bottled sauces, etc.) and Perishable (meat, dairy, eggs, etc.) -- arranged in alphabetical order by last name.
* To help speed the process, print your first AND last name on paper in
LARGE CAPS and place on dashboard.
* Volunteers, signage, and traffic cones will help guide you through the process. Please note: We will approach from passenger side of vehicle for social distancing! * Please remain in your vehicle while using our drive-through service, and we will load your products into your trunk for you. LOCATION: Worthington Community Center 345 East Wilson Bridge Road, Worthington OH
**Please enter the driveway at the East Wilson Bridge Road entrance** Customer Pick-Up Hours: Saturday, March 28, 10:00am — Noon We are committed to supporting small businesses during this crisis and connecting customers to them. We are equally committed to the health and well-being of our producers, volunteers, staff and you, our customers. Social distancing and and safety and sanitation protocols will be in place for the duration of this event.
Need Home Delivery?
Browse the Home Delivery column of our producer directory (see above link) for this option and contact vendors directly to make arrangements for yourself, family, and friends who are staying home right now.
The Worthington Partnership is pleased to announce that COhatch is furthering its investment in the Worthington community. Together the organizations will continue to drive initiatives to bring positive attention to the historic district, and support professional development and educational seminars for local merchants and business owners. The Partnership also will support soon-to-be-announced COhatch community events geared toward improving the lives of local residents.
COhatch will provide funding, hosting venues and people resources to help design and plan future programs for the community in collaboration with the Old Worthington Partnership. You will also see the COhatch airstream trailer, a multi-purpose office on wheels named "Mobi" at various events.
Thanks to COhatch for bringing energy and resources to Old Worthington! We are thrilled to work even more closely together to enhance the Old Worthington experience.
For more information, or questions related to any of our services, please contact us via email at email@example.com
The Worthington Farmers Market is an event of The Worthington Partnership.